…AND EVERYTHING ELSE!
Our congratulations! At last you have settled; you have a house, your children attend a school and you begin to discover your new quarter. Most of it is already done!
Your life is still a chaos: you don’t know whom to turn to if someone gets ill, the children have not yet begun to practise sports and in the meanwhile you have a lot of administrative affairs connected with your transfer..
NO PANIC! Here we are!
WHAT DO WE PROPOSE YOU?
- To find a baby-sitter
- To select a house-maid
- To find out extra school and/or sport courses in your neighborhood
- To do network with other expats
- To attend to boring administrative affair
- To find family and pediatric doctors
- and many other necessary tasks…